Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Rubber Auxiliary Agent||Brand Name:||Rubber Physical Peptizer AD60|
|Appearance:||Yellowish Pasilles||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Zn Content (%):||8.5||Dropping Point (°C):||90|
anti ozone wax,
Low Melting Point Physical Peptizer AD60
Composition: Mixture of unsaturated fatty acid with zinc soap
Appearance: Yellowish pastilles
Specific Gravity (kg/m³): 1,150
Dropping Point (°C): 90
Ash Content (%): ≤ 21
Zn Content (%): 8.5
Storage Stability: At least two years under normal conditions
Packaging: 25 kg/PE bag
1. Provide improved lubrication and physical peptization, improve compound flowability and carbon black dispersion, and suitable for NR, BR and SBR.
2. Reduce compound viscosity fast, shorten mixing time, reduce energy consumption, and improve processing efficiency.
3. Slightly delay curing rate without influence on physical properties of vulcanizate.
4. Improve calendering and extrusion rate and provide smooth surface.
5. Improve plastification properties of foam compounds and foam uniform.
6. Added with rubber.
7. Added in open-mill mixing due to low melting point.
Recommendations: NR, SBR, BR, NBR, and EPDM
Dosage: 1 - 5 phr